Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The BLOG is a great place to talk Real Estate

The blog is all about the Kansas City real estate market as well as the radio show tips that we may not be able to fit in the show. What I do throughout the week in preparing for the show on the weekend is to read anything and everything I can pertaining to realty and mortgage news. I thought that if there was a radio show/real estate blog that brought ALL the hot topics to one spot that it would be a great palce to visit on a regular basis. I love real estate...Learning about it, talking about it and most of all working individual deals for my clients. I hope that you find it interesting and please fell free to call or email with any questions or topics that you may want to talk about on the show.

Stay tuned for TIPS, tricks, and helpful resources like articles and websites.....everything you need to be totally informed.

davidv@prukc.com

Leawood Kansas, Overland Park Kansas, Kansas City Missouri, Lee's Summit Missouri, Belton Missouri, Raymore Missouri