Saturday, April 19, 2008

I seriously hand picked this intelligent group to take your calls.....

Hey, Do you ever wonder………“What is going to happen to the real estate market?”…………“When will it turn around?”…………“What should the government do to help homeowners and mortgage companies?”……….and will any kind of economic stimuli make it easier?

This >> Saturday morning 10am to 11am

The answers to all your questions on the current condition of the Real Estate market and much more this morning as I have summoned a round-table discussion with 3 of the most knowledgeable professionals to join in the talk……... 

 

My Guests this morning include:

  • Matt Derrick is Staff Vice President of Public Relations at the Kansas City Home Builders Association
  • Jim Phillips is Head of Retail Lending at Brotherhood Bank
  • Mike Brown is the Master Builder, and Developer at Brown Midwest.

 

I cant wait myself to hear what these guys think about the real estate market…….on

 

Door 2 Door with

David Van Noy Jr.

The #1 Real Estate Show

 

  

         

 

 

want to listen to some of my other shows NOW for FREE